Wednesday, January 13, 2010

hehehe.

im pretty happy tonight cause i've got funny videos and scary videos to keep me entertained.
and
with the planning of outing with yen and the RPGS girls.. totally eggcited. (:
i know i havent blogged for 3 weeks..
But that's because.. i've been relatively much happier (: like, totally.


i dont know how school would be like without the Year 3's after this sem.. they are seriously one fun batch..hahaha..


im pretty shocked that Tan Ji Ken actually pops by my blog to read.. hahaha. HI CHICKEN! (:
but that goes to show the weak pathetic side of me to him. =(



school's been only TWO days for me.
and i am already feeling tired..
yes..
everybody in school around is coughing as if they've got some throat cancer or something =.=
anyway. most importantly is.. ive been having fun with my horn everyday.
notice the word.. EVERYDAY?

yes. to a particular someone.. i dont think ill give up horn at all.. because yes ive worked hard to get this baby, and laoshi has put in a lot of effort to teach me. dont wanna waste his efforts and my parents duh. and obviously. myself too. (:


Well.. it's getting rather late already.
and i must say.
ALL GUYS ARE STILL THE SAME. except for SOME. (:

2010's gonna be a good year because it started well at the floating platform! (:
and i believe.. my life has been great so far till now. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home